BANANA PUDDING RECIPE
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ½ cups ice cold water
- 1 (5 oz.) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 4 cups sliced ripe bananas
- 1 (12 oz.) box Nilla Wafers (I FIND THE MINI NILLA WAFERS TO THE BEST!)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1tsp cinnamon
- a bit of cinnamon (for topping drizzle)
- In a large bowl, beat together the sweetened condensed milk and water until well combined – about 1 minute. Add the pudding mix and beat well – about 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes. This is to allow the pudding mixture to set for a bit.
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture until no streaks of pudding remain and stir in cinnamon.
- To assemble dessert, select a large wide glass bowl or ceramic bowl with 4-5 quart capacity.
- Arrange ⅓ of the Nilla wafers covering the bottom, overlapping if necessary. Next, layer ⅓ of the bananas, and ⅓ of the pudding mixture. Repeat twice more, garnishing with additional wafers or wafer crumbs on the top layer. Cover tightly and allow to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours – or up to 8 hours, no longer.
- Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
***NOTE: Best if eaten within 3 days, NO LATER THAN the 4th day.
IF YOU’RE HAPPY WITH THIS BLOG POST, LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
IF YOU’D LOVE TO SEE A SPECIFIC FOOD OR DESSERT RECIPE, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW 👇🏾