Happy HAPPY Saturday!
I know it’s been a few days since I’ve made a REAL post, but it’s been a bit crazy! I’ve been battling the cold/flu so I’ve been trying to rest up and nurse myself back to health (And of course, My hubby has been taking care of me too and did a great job!). Awww, I know! Haha! He’s the best! Now, I’m feeling MUCH better and I’m ready to mingle again! Are you guys ready??
I do hope that you guys have been having a great week and start to your February thus far! Just to recap–today, I began my day with a bit of grocery shopping (even in this 20 degree weather in NYC), got a bit of work done, and had tacos for dinner (made by the Hubby & Boy, was that delicious) and decided to do a little baking. I was feeling for something a bit sweet but not too sweet since I’m just getting over this cold/flu so I went with making MINI Pumpkin Cheesecakes!
Trust me when I tell you, this recipe is light, fluffy, airy, and decadent. It was a HIT in my house and I’m sure that it will be in your house too!
Please be sure to let me know what you think.
MINI Pumpkin Cheesecake R E C I P E
Makes: (12 Mini Cheesecakes)
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 (8oz.) package cream cheese
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
pinch of cloves
1 tablespoon flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
**To prepare Crust:
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Mix to combine with a fork.
- Add one rounded tablespoon of moist crust crumbs into each mini cheesecake space.
- Use a small bottle OR finger tips to press down the crumbs, to form a crust.
**For the Filling:
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, sour cream, sugar and spices and blend until combined.
- Add flour and vanilla, and beat until well combined.
- Pour filling into prepared crusts and divide batter amongst the 12 cupcake spaces.
•Bake mini cheesecakes in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool about 15 minutes. Cover lightly with plastic wrap OR foil paper and refrigerate for 2 hours OR more!
**Add whipped cream to top & serve! ENJOY!